About Jeff Greeson
DEFENDER OF AMERICA
Jeff served as a Machinist’s Mate in the Navy’s nuclear power program, including two years as an instructor, prior to his commissioning as an Ensign and graduation from the University of Oklahoma with a B.S. in Meteorology in May 2001.
Among Jeff’s achievements in the Navy:
- Earning the Surface Warfare Officer designation.
- Awarded the Air Force Commendation Medal for his pioneering work in dust storm forecasting at HQ Air Force Weather Agency.
- Awarded the Joint Service Achievement Medal for his deployment to CENTCOM Headquarters where, as a newly-promoted Lieutenant, he briefed the Commanding Officer, a Four-Star General, on a daily basis.
- Assigned to work at U.S. Pacific Command’s Joint Intelligence Center.
- Earned a M.S. in Meteorology and Oceanography from Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
Jeff retired from the Navy as a Lieutenant Commander in 2013.
Since retiring from the Navy, Jeff has served in fulltime ministry.
Jeff served as the pastor of Wentworth Baptist Church for three years.
Jeff has also worked as an evangelist, a church planter, and served as interim pastor to assist churches in finding a new pastor, and many other ministry opportunities.
Enjoyed the opportunity of teaching at Plymouth State University, which he hopes to be able to do again in the future.
Jeff’s enthusiasm for small business continues as he works with a friend to grow his company into one of the largest in the state in that industry: growing to more than a million dollars in sales per year in under 6 years.
In 2020, Jeff was elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives where he presently serves the people of Grafton County District 6.
Jeff’s voting record proves him to be serious about
- Cutting taxes and government spending;
- Stopping government overreach by holding them to their Constitutional limits
- Promoting education freedom
- Defending life